What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Does Push/Pull top rad in Lian Li 011 Dynamic XL case make any sense?

ar4

I saw the april 18, 2018 Hardware Canucks video titled "We put 9 fans inside a lian li 011 PC case..." which mentioned that the ideal setup is to run intake on bottom and side and put rad on top as exhaust. In the video they show the stock non-RGB fans connected to the radiator on top but I'm wondering if I can use the included non-RGB fans with my NZXT Z73 on the exit side (above the rad, next to the case), and Corsair LL-120 RGB's on the inner side (under the rad) for aesthetic purposes. Will this hurt airflow, etc.?

With 12 fans (3 bottom, 3 side, 6 top) is there any need for a single 120mm rear fan as well?

ar4

Don't mix fans and don't bother with push pull on rads.
Thanks, so if I want the RGB would it be safe to use ll120s on the top rad instead of the included aer-p fans? (I’m using corsair ql120s for the side and bottom fans for aesthetics as well.)

Jokester

yeah, that would be fine they will work well. there is always the option of buying high-end fans and adding a ring rgb light if you fancy.