What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Don't give your money to or support PETA

belgolas

I wish PETA would go away. Sad that so many people in this world care more about animals than humans. I agree that animal abuse is wrong and should be punished but come on the stuff that PETA wants is absurd.

I bet some PETA followers would rather save a cat than a child.

KaptCrunch

shame that pets have more rights then children

I wish PETA would go away. Sad that so many people in this world care more about animals than humans. I agree that animal abuse is wrong and should be punished but come on the stuff that PETA wants is absurd.

I bet some PETA followers would rather save a cat than a child.

so true kids get always looked over when it comes to protecting them.

"ah that poor little thing" the bleeding harts are supporting fraudulent organization's

BlueByte

I don't know if anyone else watched Bulls!@t with Penn and Teller a few years ago, but they did an episode on this. It was entertaining.

Arinoth

Staff member
I don't know if anyone else watched Bulls!@t with Penn and Teller a few years ago, but they did an episode on this. It was entertaining.

Yep, two of us have linked to it. Wished they still made more episodes it was a good/enlightening show

great_big_abyss

I have a dog and a cat, and I only wish I had the life that those two beasts have. sleep all nigh, wake up whenever you want to. Play a little bit with your 'master', eat some food that just magically appears, greet your 'master' at the door, play some more with 'master', eat some more magically appearing food, fall asleep on 'master's lap while 'master' plays a compy game or watches a movie. sleep some more. Oh look, more magically appearing food.

ya, that life of a pet is real hard!

KaptCrunch

PETA, Greenpeace etc...all have their own hidden agendas

so did Jim Bakker & Tammy Faye Bakker ... The PTL Club (PTL stands for "Praise The Lord"

in reality was "Pass The Loot".

my grandmother always said "money and friends are soon parted".

Latest posts