What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Dram $$$ price drop?

Shadowarez

I keep hearing its supposed to drop when will it affect 64GB 4X16GB kits? Or is it only for ASIC miners and pidley 4gb sticks?

Prickly007

Prices are not just dropping on 4gb sticks. I recently revised my camelcamelcamel alert for a matching 2x8GB kit.

Not sure I want a 2x16 GB kit (as that would entail finding a buyer for my current RAM), but its price also continues trending downwards.

Bond007

Supposed to be a gradual slide on everything, but I would guess 4gb sticks would drop faster, since they are less desirable...less demand.

Cptn Vortex

A little insider info says a bit more of a drop, but expect pricing to go up again once supply starts to dwindle. Right now there's over-supply.

geokilla

Yeah I honestly wouldn't wait much longer to buy. How much more would you save if you do? $10 or $20 on 16GB of RAM?

Shadowarez

I'll buy any brand that can be lil more competitive at 4X16GB since the apex only has 4 dram slots. 3200mhz seems to be sweet spot anything faster goes up nearly $80-100 every 100-200 mhz.

gingerbee

I was having a personal issue. Don't know if I should buy now with my 32gb kit at a really low price or wait I am worried that ram prices will start to jump up because of US tariffs. Any thoughts

Latest posts

Twitter