What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Dual CPU Thread

MaDDN3ss

I haven't had one in years. One of my first builds was an ABIT BP6 motherboard with dual 466 mhz Celerons back in the day.

slugbug

I have an old dual P3-866 s378 rig gathering dust in the basement somewhere. It has some piece o' crap ECS motherboard in it.

Lithotech

Very cool! Saving up for a HS and raid card myself. :punk:

Oh, man... no offence... I would so love to take a crack at your cable management! Too bad you're in London! :canadianwave:

There's a couple good cable threads floating in here, I'd love to see a before and after shot of the first one, if you ever find a weekend to kill doing it!

Phobia

you need a special motherboard, right? :p i know nothing about dual cpus :p heh.. i would assume that you do, as its the only logical thing.. but, :S heh such a nub!

MarshallX

haha well this one wont fit in a regular atx, nor extended case. this one has 16DIMM banks, so it required an extra 2 inches above the I/O backplane. I had to buy the supermicro case to hold it. The one i had in before was an X7DAE, which i posted pics of at the beginning of this thread. That will fit in an extended ATX case.

Twitter