What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

dual monitor wall mounts?

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
I'd like to mount two Dell U3415w on the wall, one on top of the other. Is there any contraption out there that can do this? I'd like to avoid having to worry about ensuring everything lines up when using two mounts.

danke! :thumb:

Marzipan

thanks for teh recommendations. This is along the lines of what I'm looking for, just not such a big rail to run them up/down on.

and where these have to, no high table/dresser or anything will work. they're going onto a wall in a 3ft x 5ft cubby that used to be a closet that I turned into my workspace. the desk I'm using can't take a clamp or stand dual monitor mount, so have to find an alternate now.

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
Twin VESA TV mounts. Use a level to draw a vertical line for your mounting screws to line up, and they all adjust side to side anyways. Your single mount point will cost you hundreds of dollars. These are $17.99 each. https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B077Z45K65

Marzipan

that's smart Sugar, but I think I would want articulating. and like Shadow's scenario, I'll be mounting across a piece of plywood as the wall has non-standard stud layout. :p

any recommendations for articulating that would have good cable management for my displays? :)

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
Last edited:

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
Lots of cheap options anyways, unless you really want one of those hydraulic arm types. :whistle:

Latest posts