What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Dual PSU help

SugarJ

Staff member
With that adapter cable, ANY psu will work, as long as it has the PCI-E connectors he needs.

SugarJ

Staff member
Tell him to buy a Silverstone TJ-07, 9, or 10. Comes with the adapter, and can mount Dual PSU's in the bottom. If he's blowing $1700 on the EVGA 4xClassified and 4xGTX285's, what's another 350? :)

EDIT: WAIT, he needs a super tower with 10 slots to mount that board, make sure he knows that. I don't think the TJ's are big enough!

kruzn4evr

LOL!!....Nope, it isn't big enough, there only a handfull of cases that will fit that board, I hope he knows that too...I didn't say a word because he's decided to do it all himself so hopefully he's done his research...if not?...maybe I'll steal the whole package off him when he figures out he needs more stuff than he figured..lol

MarkOne

Banned
the link of thermaltake is the big brother of the one I install in my Mozart to power the mini-itx board
I have here the box in my shop , it's where I get the idea to make one for my server