What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Gallery Dual Xeon build

zoob

Going to stuff this into a case. Trying to shoot a video to go along with the build... hope it turns out OK.

hfuDqPil.jpg

K7POfzdl.jpg

IynCLW8l.jpg

Not sure I'm happy with the storage option I originally chose, but at least it's modular. I have a feeling there will soon be a glut of enterprise SSDs with the new Intel XPoint SSDs coming out.

QAF8r0Ql.jpg

hlidskialf

I just bought that myself, although with the Hynix RAM. (I've been following your links all over the damn place Crazyea!)

I think I'm going to go a different route with the build and put it in my Phantex Enthoo Evolv. It's really a fantastic case.

I don't game much anymore, but I'll keep the R9 290 and sell off the rest of my ol' 2500K setup in favour of this beastie. Just off the hop I should be able to consolidate that system and 5 others in the house into it. (3 are Kodi/htpcs and the others straight browsers.) Still leaving plenty of room to... tinker. :clap:

crazyea

I just bought that myself, although with the Hynix RAM. (I've been following your links all over the damn place Crazyea!)

I think I'm going to go a different route with the build and put it in my Phantex Enthoo Evolv. It's really a fantastic case.

I don't game much anymore, but I'll keep the R9 290 and sell off the rest of my ol' 2500K setup in favour of this beastie. Just off the hop I should be able to consolidate that system and 5 others in the house into it. (3 are Kodi/htpcs and the others straight browsers.) Still leaving plenty of room to... tinker. :clap:

Some one here is using an enthoo pro: https://forums.servethehome.com/ind...e5-2670-deal-and-price-tracking.7133/page-100

Just make sure your evolve can handle the size of this mobo.

Credit should go to Zoob, His build set me off on this dark path, and he's been more than willing to help me source my parts and provide me with information.

Latest posts