What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

DVD Making Software

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
I've got a customer that needs to convert MP4 files so they can be burned onto DVD to be played on tour buses (old players, can't read media files, they tried already).

I haven't burned a DVD in so long I haven't the foggiest what to do. is there any free software that can do this?

Izerous

Folding Team
Since he mentioned tour bus DVD seems right, ie the monitors and headphone jacks throughout the bus.

The easy way would be to replace the DVD players with more moderns units that have USB ports and just load up flash drives to play the music but that might be quite the cost depending on the number of buses. Nero was the last software I used for any amount of DVD/CD authoring.

enaberif

I've got a customer that needs to convert MP4 files so they can be burned onto DVD to be played on tour buses (old players, can't read media files, they tried already).

I haven't burned a DVD in so long I haven't the foggiest what to do. is there any free software that can do this?

Oh come now.. you couldn't google this? :haha:

You need to convert the MP4 back to DVD format and then burn to disc from the dvd format.

Your talking about an archaic method that even us old techie guys don't remember because everything is usb or flash now.

Latest posts