What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Dx79TO Front panel?

Shadowarez

Got the board in checked the PDF to see if it's labeled anywhere can't seem to find were I'd plug in the power sw reset sw on the board guess I figured every board least printed the words on board.

somewhere so I'd get a general idea were these go. There is a hardwired power and reset but I'd like to not have to use that to power it on lol. Here's a pic of the Board

there's no indication which will work do I just do the old plug and press till it works? I see the front panel but can't seem to find which connector fits which area.

Shadowarez

yeah but im trying to read the right place to put em unless you can just attach em anywere on the front panel lol, got spoiled by asus Q-connector. ty thats exactly whati was lookin for dont know why the pdf i found didnt have this info. ty guys now i can proceed with building this new system.

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Twitter