What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Buy Dynatron A14 Socket G34x2

Shadowarez

Folding Team
anyone have 2 of these or know were i can get em other then ebay they want $50+$65 for shipping, or if there is any brackets i could use to say toss on a 120 aio for each of these cpus, i have 2 Opteron 6380s collecting dust wanna make a Behemoth Folding rig with these and the server gpus S9000's got 3 of em sitting idle wanna help out lil more then my itx build.

CMetaphor

Quadfather
anyone have 2 of these or know were i can get em other then ebay they want $50+$65 for shipping, or if there is any brackets i could use to say toss on a 120 aio for each of these cpus, i have 2 Opteron 6380s collecting dust wanna make a Behemoth Folding rig with these and the server gpus S9000's got 3 of em sitting idle wanna help out lil more then my itx build.
I've not seen them anywhere else than eBay tbh. I've always got an eye out for G34 stuff and there's almost nothing out there on any site, pretty sad all the retailers everywhere dropped the socket so fast. Tbh I can get 775 stuff more easily than G34 nowadays, bleh. Good luck finding them for cheaper, and if you do let me know haha.

Side note: is "make a Behemoth" a generalized term I wasn't aware of or a reference to my own B? Haha

Shadowarez

Folding Team
more a refrence to the builds iv done like the one in the corsair 1000D or that legacy x79 one i did in a old nzxt case. but now i may have 2 extra itx systems on go im preying i didnt lose my itx kit for the 1000D as id love to put my other 9900k system in there and have it as my encoding beast i can set it up then remote in and let it do all the work while my silly i9 7980xe can relax till its brother 10980xe becomes readily availbe.

doup93

I have a G34 cooler sitting in one of my bins (sorry, I have only one), It's not exactly the model you're looking for. See link below for specs.

Dynatron A5.jpg

Dynatron A5

Let me know if you're interested.

Shadowmeph

Ihave a couple of
zs202045tcg34 AMDs Engineer around I am not sure which they are what are you looking for exactly ?

Last edited:

Shadowarez

Folding Team
The G34 heatsinks. EBay's wants more for shipping then they are charging for the heatsink itself. It'll basicly cost over $200 for 2 Socket G34 heatsinks

Latest posts

Twitter