What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Buy E5200 or any low end lga775 Core 2 Duo chip

0o0

Banned
yep I've found a psu already, just need one more cpu. preference on 45nm now because this is going in a cramped sfx/matx build, thanks for the offer though acid :)

0o0

Banned
I've been offered $50 plus shipping, looking for $50 flat at my doorstep, so still open to offers:thumb:

0o0

Banned
when I say $50 to $60 depending on condition, $60 is for bnib and $50 is for a used chip that's in perfect physical condition, maybe it doesn't OC well or something.

still looking.. $50 guys, not $50.99 or some 'high-ball' price :p

mcyuke

I got lucky and found a E2220 for $40 SHIPPED a few weeks back, I've been keeping an eye on your RFD thread and all I got when I was looking were the same type of offers you were getting, asking too much and wanting to charge shipping. All the offers in my price range were old P4/PentiumD LGA775 cpus and that's not what I wanted, lol.

But check your pm, I just found something that might be worth looking at for you.

0o0

Banned
Thanks mcyuke, think this is just what I'm looking for, hopefully the deal goes through :D

0o0

Banned
bump, cmon people if you've got anything lga775 under 50 bucks for sale give me a message

Twitter