What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Edifier M3400 2.1 Review Comments

sswilson

Staff member
Looks like a pretty decent set of speakers for $60.

Have you had a chance to listen to the logitech low-end X-230 2.1 series of speakers? If so, how would you rate these when compared to them?

The logitechs can normally be found for sub-$50, but certainly aren't made out of wood.

Amon

Not too bad. Maybe won't sway me from my choice of M-Audio StudioPro 3, but they seem like a deal at $60 with the added benefit of wooden enclosures and a subwoofer. As usual, the review was thorough and very insightful. Great stuff!

P.S.: How are the highs in comparison to a set of Creative T40? The sub seems a bit heavy...

Last edited:

Zerofx

Question about speakers.

I wanted to know if you could plug in a microphone in the auxiliary input on the volume pod?

For certain games i like to use my headset it has a mic on.

Thanks for your help

:thumb:

Robscix

NO. The Aux input on the Volume pod is for MP3 players...CD..etc. If you game with a mic connect it to your soundcard or from audio connection on the case if they work and you have them.

Last edited:

Zerofx

NO. The Aux input on the Volume pod is for MP3 players...CD..etc. If you game with a mic connect it to your soundcard or from audio connection on the case if they work and you have them.

Thanks for the reply. That is how i have it setup right now. i guess i will just have to run an extra cable from the soundcard up to desk.

Thanks again :thumb:

Robscix

Glad I could help. How do you find the sound quality? Did my review help you decide or did you laready own the system? -Just curious.

bigpino

Awesome review :thumb: . Still deciding on these speakers or r541 for my brothers. I have the edifier S5.1. It is the sex :punk: :whistle: .

Latest posts