What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

EDIT: updated with a review - RTX 3080 12GB - release with no reviews or MSRP… nvidia being shady, again?

moocow

Come on Intel, really need a good card at decent price to really fix the market. With AMD low and trash and miner cards from Nvidia, I might be forced to go outside to meet people.

Shadowarez

Folding Team
prob direct to miners as usual / scalpers sad the founders is only available in the usa those coolers are steller,

moocow

Short review out, pretty pointless compare to the original 3080 10GB and 3080Ti. No wonder nVidia didn't want people to review it before launch.

Lysrin

That's a good video :) I love all the struggling he did especially in the Final Thoughts to try and figure out how to say what he wanted to say.

I've always felt this is what the configuration of the 3080 should have been at launch. 12GB or VRAM feels more "comfortable" to me.

But very hard to come up with any other theory for this except cash grab. And the part about customers still waiting for 3080 cards, while NVIDIA is using chips to create another model... yeah. Do you suppose NVIDIA had this mapped out from the beginning...? 🤔

But the prices! I know we've talked about it at length but gee wiz. Bonkers beyond.

Latest posts