What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell EK-Waterblocks "car pool" order

Status
Not open for further replies.

LC0g

I'm in for waterblocks that covers MOSFET/NB and SB for the EVGA X58 SLI. What about the fittings? Are they included?

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
I'm still not seeing a GTX275 Full cover block.

I'm in for one if they have them and they just arnt listed on the website. LMK

Dazmode

Yes, I asked and they were not ready. I ask again. Which make of card is yours?

Dazmode

I asked about EVGA.

Got this e-mail today:

[FONT=&quot]Dear EK partner,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We would like to inform you we will release limited quantity of Full Cover water block for GAINWARD and PALIT GeForce graphic cards, called EK-FC260/275/285 GTX - GW.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Supported graphic cards ONLY:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]GAINWARD GeForce 260 GTX none reference PCB design,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]GAINWARD GeForce 275 GTX none reference PCB design,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]GAINWARD GeForce 285 GTX none reference PCB design,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]PALIT GeForce 260 GTX none reference PCB design,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]PALIT GeForce 260 GTX none reference PCB design,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PALIT GeForce 260 GTX none reference PCB design,[/FONT]

Dazmode

Small update for those who are part of this car pool. Ek processed the order and shipped it, so hopefully in two weeks or so I will have everything here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts