What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Elite Dangerous?

sswilson

Staff member
I just checked my steam account and it looks like I purchased the horizon season pass some time last year. Must have been on sale and I grabbed it "just because"... :)

Lysrin

It was on a really good sale at one point. I remember another friend of mine picking it up then. He wanted to try it and I said "Well you aren't risking much at that price!"

He didn't like it ... 😜 I warned him it wasn't for everyone so I figured my hands were clean lol

Lysrin

yeah, elite is not for the faint of heart (it's much better now then it was a couple of years back), though it's no eve online :)
I dabbled in Eve a bit way back when it was still subscription-based. I liked it, well some aspects of it anyway, but not enough to pay to play it back then, and not enough to commit to the game enough to be successful. I need something that I can pop in and out of and accomplish at least a little. Not something where I have to sign my life away! ;)

On2wheels

I finally acquired a few chemical processors the other night, on a whim I took an assassination mission that met my level and finally shot him down. He then dropped out the sweet loot I can use to stage 3 mod my FSD. Been waiting months to find those things. Now to find phosphorus as the last ingredient...

On2wheels

To be honest I never got too serious about finding them until recently, but I've been checking mission rewards at a few locations and none were giving chem processors. So I threw two tiny lasers on my ASP and said YOLO and went for a kill mission :) I never did outfit for mining, or combat, so I was probably more lazy than anything.

Hopefully I can get a little boost in jump distance by the time Odessey comes out, really hope that's fun to play.

Lysrin

Gameplay trailer revealed. Still a bit cryptic on what it will be like but what they show looks cool, particularly the gun battles. We'll see. Early 2021 ain't far away!

Latest posts

Twitter