What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Elite Dangerous?

Dwayne

Nice! That will be next :haha:

I think I want to space truck in comfort. Just did some painite mining, so my balance is just over 500 Mil. I was going to wait until I made Elite in trade so I can get the 10% discount at Jameson's but I may not be patient enough.

I found a video with a good reliable grind for Imperial rank. It took me the better part of 8 hours to go from Serf to Duke. I wish grinding engineering mats was as boring but productive. That is the next step. Now that I have the cash, I need to start grinding up the Engineers. I only have Farseer at lvl 5.

Ah well. Gives me something to aim for I guess.

Entz

I think I want to space truck in comfort. Just did some painite mining, so my balance is just over 500 Mil. I was going to wait until I made Elite in trade so I can get the 10% discount at Jameson's but I may not be patient enough.

I found a video with a good reliable grind for Imperial rank. It took me the better part of 8 hours to go from Serf to Duke. I wish grinding engineering mats was as boring but productive. That is the next step. Now that I have the cash, I need to start grinding up the Engineers. I only have Farseer at lvl 5.

Ah well. Gives me something to aim for I guess.

Yeah exactly. The grind is annoying, but it is something to do with a fixed end point at least.

Ranking has been decently fun, since I get interdicted all the time, get to practice fixed beams :D

On2wheels

Might want to hang on to that 500M, the December update has those Fleet Carriers coming, 500ly jumps, but runs on different fuel apparently.

Lysrin

The Fleet Carriers look great I think. Very neat idea and implementation. I'll never have one at the rate I'm playing but that's OK :)

Entz

(Starcraft voice)Carrier has arrived

I can’t imagine what it will cost, I’m at 800m on the Vette so far 😂.

One cool thing is the number of landing bays, at least we will be able to keep all our ships together without having to move them all the time.

I just worry how much grinding err personal narrative will be required to jump. 500 ly would make bubble to new colonia a lot more palatable.. but not if you need 20 hours of shooting rocks in a srv

Lysrin

(Starcraft voice)Carrier has arrived

I can’t imagine what it will cost, I’m at 800m on the Vette so far 😂.

One cool thing is the number of landing bays, at least we will be able to keep all our ships together without having to move them all the time.

I just worry how much grinding err personal narrative will be required to jump. 500 ly would make bubble to new colonia a lot more palatable.. but not if you need 20 hours of shooting rocks in a srv

Yeah, what they put in the forum post made me chuckle:

"Purchasable with a large amount of credits."

Entz

My money is on at least 3 Billion. Basically 20x a discounted Vette/Cutter. Thats not a insane amount of money unless they nerf void opal farming.

They mentioned on the forums they are going to do a FAQ thing later so we will see.

Dwayne

Void opals... I really should try that before it gets nerfed.

You can do double Panite spots too, for the more traditional mining. Still making tons of cash that way.

I put ED aside for some NMS though. They both have their pros and cons. And now D3 has its new season, so I have to do a bit of that too. Keeps me busy.

Latest posts