What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

ETA update on HWC Mugs and Stickers

Gav

Administrator
Staff member
Folding Team
Hey Everyone,

Just a heads up that we ran out of Mugs. Next shipment is due 1st week of January. Sitckers are still a few weeks away as well.

We will send out as soon as they new shipments arrive.:thumb:

Fielding

HWC Staff
Mugs are back in stock now! We'll be shipping out any outstanding mug reward orders soon.

G

Drinking out of mine as we speak. Its an awesome mug!

ST
Ditto, have to have multiple mugs though for those times when it is in the dishwasher.:whistle:

Pretty tough to I have had one since they first came out on the store years ago, dropped multiple times and it is still alright, little chip on the bottom but definitely worth the few dollars.

sswilson

Staff member
I don't believe the store is active. I'll forward a link to your post up the line to see if there are any plans to revive it.

sswilson

Staff member
Love my HWC mug and touque, need to get another mug for geek family member, link to store???

I don't believe the store is active. I'll forward a link to your post up the line to see if there are any plans to revive it.

I got a pretty quick response back, and yes it currently is unavailable, but plans to revive it are active. (As per the original thread title... I unfortunately don't have a time frame).

Latest posts

Twitter