What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

ETA update on HWC Mugs and Stickers

chrisk

Folding Captain
Lol. A friend posted some pics of us out hiking with our dogs today and the HWC toque was featured prominently. Sipping some water right now from my HWC mug too lol.

The stuff was good quality. The mugs that you had still look brand-new and are used daily here. The toque (pillbox style) used daily.

The t-shirts I got are too small for me now because I got fat. Working on that (down 10lbs since Jan. 8).

Inik

Folding Team
Lol. A friend posted some pics of us out hiking with our dogs today and the HWC toque was featured prominently. Sipping some water right now from my HWC mug too lol.

The stuff was good quality. The mugs that you had still look brand-new and are used daily here. The toque (pillbox style) used daily.

The t-shirts I got are too small for me now because I got fat. Working on that (down 10lbs since Jan. 8).

Nice! Still rocking the mug and toque too! The toque is more for working outside, but the mug is a great size.

ATOMICsloth44

Store to reopen eta unknown,

Thank you for the response, please post the link when available or send me the link at: email address removed by moderator

Thank you...
Great reviews, being an ex-pat....also keeps me close to home😁🇨��

Last edited by a moderator:

Soultribunal

Staff member

I have no idea what they made the Mugs out of but mine is one of the first ones and the decal is perfect. I seriously wish all my mugs were this quality.

-ST

chrisk

Folding Captain
I'm gonna go out on a limb here....was it because of the Guinness? :haha:

Leave the Guinness out of this. I blame it on the Dominos pan pizza I like to eat all to myself a few times a week.

Nice! Still rocking the mug and toque too! The toque is more for working outside, but the mug is a great size.

Mug is a perfect size!

Water is not good makes rust, where is that coffee with maple syrup ?

Water is a night thing, especially now that I'm determined to drop weight. I drank pints of water at the pub after work today. True story.

I have no idea what they made the Mugs out of but mine is one of the first ones and the decal is perfect. I seriously wish all my mugs were this quality.

-ST

Best quality mugs I have ever bought.

Chilly

I have a 120mm HWC Billet Aluminum fan cover I'd be willing to trade for a HWC mug, heh.

Latest posts

Twitter