What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Eve Online

Rescue119

Well I know its been out for a long time but i never really tried it until yesterday and all I can say is I am hooked right now. I guess I will have to see how I am at the end of 14 days trail.

anyone hear play this game?

Patramix

been playing for 7 years. the game is constantly evolving, changing and just keeps it interesting if you like it to start with.

the game usually as 2 expansion releases a year, next one is on the 18th of May actually and is gonna be bringing Planet Interaction to the game, meaning we will be able to setup mining Operations on planets and suck there resources to build new crap and make or lose more money ;)

if you haven't noticed eve is a 98% player driven market(only a few basic items are only sold by NPC's everything ealse is player build, and sold)

if you need help, advice or anything drop me a PM or a mail in game, am Gehbrant in game also got a vent server but its a ghost town these days

leme know what you make of it and if you keep playing.

btw for those who wish to try it with a 21day trial(instead of 14) can send me a pm i got 15-20 of them laying around.

Signal2Noise

Yup. Been a fan of EVE for about 4 years. I have two accounts and try to play whenever I can but lately it has been sporadic. It's the only mmo I maintain a consistent subscription to. I also subscribe to their magazine which is a great source of info.

If you haven't already check out BattleClinic.com and get EveHQ and/or EveMon for character tracking. Useful for setting up training queue times.

There's a good article about CCP in the latest PC Gamer. Also watch for Dust 514 which is CCP's console-only FPS with direct gameplay impact to the EVE universe.

jergreen

Hey guys, I just had a look through the forums to see if anyone is playing this. I friend of mine gave me a 21 day trial and now I'm hooked (had a week off @ Chrsitmas and blew waaay too many hours on it.) Its kind of sad actually, right now I don't really feel like playing any other games, seems like there is so much to do and it all takse way too much time to do.

Latest posts