What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell *EVERYTHING $100 SHIPPED* Alphacool XT45 280 Rad, EK Monarch RAM Block, 980 Block

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lysrin

BookOfElie, you have a follow up PM waiting... if you see this you'll like see it, but anyhoo... :)

Lysrin

So... I'm wondering if anyone has successfully purchased anything from this thread? I realise some items do say sold.

Comms with BookOfElie were a bit slow, but responses were coming. However, I am now on day 3 after sending EMT (which auto-deposited) and there has been complete silence; no response to PMs nor direct emails. I realise life happens sometimes, I'm trying to be patient and not jump to conclusions, but I am concerned...

GrinderCAN

I exchanged a bunch of messages with him but we couldn't agree on price. I did notice that he had his items posted on kijiji and suspect that is where the "sold" items went, but that is for him to say.

BookOfElie

Sorry for all the delays everyone. Had some personal things to deal with and completely got sidetracked. Everyone has been PM'd. CPU block is already on the way to Lysrin with tracking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts