What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell Evga GTX 1080 FE

Solace

Comes with aftermarket cooling (75$ value),

Brand new artic fan was installed about 3 months ago
Old artic fan is included 1/3 bearings is starting to make a buzz noise (probably could be easily fixed)
Stock heatsink and cooler is included
Extra alumunium heatsinks are on the VRM's attached by thermal tape

Never used for mining, gaming only, still running in tower. Pulling when sold, can demo etc...
Original box included and receipt if requested.

I've uploaded a gpu-z screenshot with my account logged into the forum as proof of ownership since I have zero paper and pen/pencils sitting around myplace. If its not enough then oh well, ill just leave it up on CL.

Price is 700$ Local is strongly preferred (Vancouver/Lower Mainland)

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    244.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 20210921_024744.jpg
    20210921_024744.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

anabioz

Just to confirm, that's 1080 and not 1080 Ti? You can get a 1080 Ti for that price, just saying.

Solace

Yes 1080, most local sales are 825+ asking for ti's along with 1080s around 700-750, 700 including the artic IV is quite reasonable imo. A drop of gigabyte and evga 3080s hit last week so there is probably an influx of people trying to sell at the moment as well. I generally price things at the lowest point I can find online where things will actually move.

anabioz

Interesting! I checked ebay and the sales do vary from $550-750. The market is changing once again...

Solace

I'm hoping it dips hard when the refresh hits, however i'm sure scaplers are just going to target next wave of gpu's LHR or not.

Sounds like shits hitting the fan again :<

Last edited:

Latest posts

Twitter