What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

EVGA GTX 570 HD & GT 440 release...

Grampa

EVGA | Products
Part Number: 012-P3-1571-AR

Looks like they added a display port
Edit: also looks like they changed the fan setup, without a better look, its not clear if they adjusted the cooling unit a bit.
Also appears to have the power plugs moved to the end of the card, as opposed to having them on the side.
Same pricing as the standard GTX 570 Part Number: 012-P3-1570-AR

Anyone have any more information on this?

My biggest question is whether or not we get to output to 3 monitors now. :biggrin:

Also a GT 440 release
EVGA | Products

Looks like this is slotted in the sub $100 range.
Possible replacement for the GT 2xx series?

Last edited:

The Destroyer

Definitely nice to see. I'm willing to bet their is a stock GTX560 Ti cooler under that shroud. ;)

Figures I buy a new card and they release a half decent 570 cooler.

Delavan

Nice I/O options, but sh1tty cooler...
Common EVGA, don't become the new XFX by bringing crappier coolers...

Delavan

EVGA recently started to "play" with their warranty levels and now propose crappier cooler on some high-end cards? If they don't "smarten up" they'll loose their advantages over the competition...

A whole lot of people are worshipping EVGA, including me, but if they have to be careful....

It's like XFX when their cards were highly recommended (warranty and quality) and they started to cut cost with cheaper components on the PCBs, and used the ugly coolers...RMA rate went up too...

Latest posts