What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

EVGA Nforce 680I SLI Motherboard & Corsair Dominator TWIN2X2048-6400C4D Memory Combo

Gav

Administrator
Staff member
Folding Team
EVGA Nforce 680I SLI Motherboard & Corsair Dominator TWIN2X2048-6400C4D Memory Combo

NCIX.com has a good deal on the following combo that is on sale this week for $589.99 after $40.00 MIR

EVGA Nforce 680I SLI Motherboard & Corsair Dominator TWIN2X2048-6400C4D DDR2 Memory Combo

View attachment 29

Manny Calavera

Curiosty

NCIX.com has a good deal on the following combo that is on sale this week for $589.99 after $40.00 MIR

EVGA Nforce 680I SLI Motherboard & Corsair Dominator TWIN2X2048-6400C4D DDR2 Memory Combo

View attachment 29

Is DirectCanada affiliated with NCIX.com ? I noticed the add on the lower right,and this above post...and it got me wondering ? Also where is this
place CanadaDirect located ? Toronto,Ottawa ?Calgary ? the cheapest price at NCIX on a 8800GTS is 569.99 + 8.99 for delivery,and yet CD has it for
537.55 + 8.99 for delivery,and its in stock,and yet NCIX claims it will price match any Cdn E-Tailer that has stock....

Gav

Administrator
Staff member
Folding Team
Where is this place CanadaDirect located ? Toronto,Ottawa ?Calgary ? the cheapest price at NCIX on a 8800GTS is 569.99 + 8.99 for delivery,and yet CD has it for
537.55 + 8.99 for delivery,and its in stock,and yet NCIX claims it will price match any Cdn E-Tailer that has stock....

DirectCanada and NCIX.com are both sponsors of ours and are located in British Columbia. You can order from either company as both are excellent.:D

I believe you can pricematch through NCIX.com and they will either accept the PM or provide you with their best offer which you can accept or decline.

Silentjay

Sponsers ? I C .. DC needs to be gettin there own forums I thinks he he.. I thought this was there forum, lol

Regards,

Babrbarossa

Manny- I think this forum is now linked to DC's site-- Also-- if you look at the sale items on ncix's site, the GTS is listed for about 450 after 100$ off$. To price match at ncix, you must do so by providing links to the lower advertised prices in the checkout when ordering-- you then wait for them to approve the price match by email, or as Gav said, make an offer.

SilentJay- I have been asking the affiliation question too, but I haven't got an answer-- (methinks we've stumbled onto a conspiracy here- better watch your back- -you know too much now)

Latest posts