What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

EVGA P67 Mobo?

PerryC

Where are the EVGA P67 mobos? I can't look them up on any of the online Canadian retailers I frequent. Its more for comparison really, but I do like their colour scheme. Did EVGA not re-release them after the sata issue?

lowfat

Staff member
They never released them before the SATA issues. EVGA just announced their boards a week or two ago. I really hope they plan to do frequent bios updates unlike my SR-2's.

PerryC

They never released them before the SATA issues. EVGA just announced their boards a week or two ago.

I have seen recertified occasionally on newegg, but no new ones. The P67 boards have been on their website for the couple of months that I have been looking at building my own rig (that I know of)

Eldonko

EVGA lost a lot of their mb engineers to Sapphire last summer. Hence the large delay. Hopefully they found decent replacements..

PerryC

The mATX that you had listed above isn't even listed on the eVGA website. The only place you can find it there is an entry on a Q1 product marketing guide pdf. I will just have to keep watching and see what is listed when the boards actually become available.

Latest posts