What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

EVGA Unveils GeForce GTX 460 2Win Dual-GPU Surprise

MAC

Associate Review Editor
While this is definitely not the dual-GPU NVIDIA Fermi-based graphics card that many people have been eagerly awaiting, EVGA have just revealed the very interesting GeForce GTX 460 2Win. This beastly new graphics card combines two GeForce GTX 460 GPU's on a single PCB. With a combined 672 CUDA cores, 700Mhz GPU clock, 1400Mhz Shader clock, and a 3... [ Read full article ]

Last edited by a moderator:

Zillerz

NOW we find out what those pictures were on their desk couple months back!!!

There was more..... hehehe

Arinoth

Staff member
I am curious to see its performance, i doubt i'll drop down from 560s for that however having 2GB of memory will allow it to direct compete with memory bandwidth excessive games such as DA2.

Eldonko

Good idea by EVGA to produce a single card solution that should out any perform current single card nvidia offering for over $100 less. Waiting on the HWC review to see the actual performance before I give any praise though. :D

Soultribunal

Staff member
Good idea by EVGA to produce a single card solution that should out any perform current single card nvidia offering for over $100 less. Waiting on the HWC review to see the actual performance before I give any praise though. :D

I second that, hopefully the Review Gods can get one of these on the table. If its priced right and performs well without driver issues or such then I am for sure in its market.

As are quite a few other people I would imagine.

Espically Folders.

ST

Desiato

I am curious to see its performance, i doubt i'll drop down from 560s for that however having 2GB of memory will allow it to direct compete with memory bandwidth excessive games such as DA2.

I believe that each GPU will have dedicated access to 1GB, no?

Keywork

Why the HELL didn't they make this card shorter! Like come on! It couldn't have been that difficult... Quite the interesting product though.

Latest posts

Twitter