What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Evil headset

Bubbzilla

Ive had a couple of head sey in the past, and the mic always breaks after a few months. But this time is different. I got what seems to be a well biult mic, and its never had a problem till now. Ive used it before on this comp. I have it plugged into the front jack, and the Vista audio thingy recongnizes it, and says its working. But it cant hear me. Instead, when i play sound through the headphones, the mics little sound bar starts moving to whatever sound im playing. It says my drivers are up to date. Any theories?

thnx

Bubbzilla

definetly in the right jack. and i tried using the plugs in the back. its treating the mic as a speaker. its not making noise, but it thinks it is. It says its a "recording device" but the properties say its a speaker plug, but its not. its a solid mic. its metal, and only moves a little. ive never had a problem before.

Latest posts

Twitter