What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Evolution of cable management

BrianHanna

First day, looks like crap, lots of crappy colors, icky cable ties everywhere.

7 days, Still looks like crap, single tone, cable ties and electric tape >.>, very untidy/

2 weeks, looks like Jessica Alba if she was a computer, pretty blue, nice and neat.

Lpfan4ever

I think you should be able to hide a bit more of the cables, I'm pretty sure there's more space behind the mobo tray and the HDD rack. Maybe just try to get them to fit tighter behind the door.
Also, I think you should be able to route the front panel connectors behind the mobo tray. Basically what I'm saying is try to get as much as you can behind the mobo tray since there's a good bit of room between it and the side panel.
Just a couple suggestions if you want to get a bit more tidy.

BrianHanna

my god, you're all bastards!

the blue sleeving is actually UV reactive, and i plan on getting some UV leds, so i wouldn't mind them too much, Red Led UV and blue cables seems awesome to me.

sswilson

Staff member
Heh... yeah the folks here can be brutal, and your blue sleeving looks great, but cable management should be about airflow.... for best airflow you should find a way to get those cables tighter to the backside of the case. :)

DarKStar

ROTFL - I'm jealoius - if only you saw what my case inside looks like - I've always been lazy about CM......you would go crazy :D But after I've switched from IDE to SATA and a modular PSU it's much better.

Twitter