What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

External units

Fudd Rucker

Hi

Im looking for some input on an external HDD bay. Something that could equal a black box in an airplane lol. My google-fu is shoddy today and cant really seem to find something that can handle being treated like Britney spear's baby and still keep ticking. - like this Family Guy- Britney Spears - YouTube :haha:

Thanks all.

Fudd Rucker

The SSD im picking up will be the internal drive for her laptop, the external needs the space.

Thanks SS, the buffalo ministation extreme is exactly what I needed.

Last edited:

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
Well, if she intends to swing that external enclosure like that Britney wrecking ball... no, wait; that's the other dumb blonde. Anyway, image still applies. I second Steve's proposal for a sweet, thin 2.5" enclosure with an SSD. I did exactly that for a Client of mine (lady too), needed some heavy duty enclosure / drive combo since she was going thru a few HDDs a year. Been a few months, and the SSD was the perfect solution.

Thread in question: http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/storage/63253-shock-proof-external-hdd.html

Latest posts

Twitter