What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Extreme build, Phh, PLEASE!

theawesomemanful

Hey linus!
Saw your new youtube vid and GREAT build!:punk:

But i got something MORE extreme! I was wondering if you can take a loom at this and see if this might become your new extreme build (in a year or so) I attached a pdf. so you can see what it looks like. can you give me some thoughts? THANKS!

Attachments

Last edited:

keto

You think a 1366 based system is going to be extreme a year from now? I mean, I know it's 2 processors and it'll be fast, but I think we'll have dual 2011 board pretty much imminently here. :p

Silvgearx

The popular new trend.

Mile long sigs. Oh hey My epeen is this longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.

takt

I thought there's a feature in the CP to put your sig specs in your post header?

JJThomp

Yeah 1366 is already in the past dude, still performs well but 2011 really kicks it in the crotch. In a year 1366 will not be extreme at all. Throwing money at a system does not mean it will be the best, you need to do some research first and this is a lot of money to drop on a platform that is being phased out.

Latest posts

Twitter