What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

[email protected] for coronavirus treatment

Bond007

CMetaphor

Quadfather
You know what? I'm gonna look into this. I've only ever done a bit of folding here and there, but for the sake of possibly helping others, And for the sake of turning people away from greed and mining, I think this is a good time to Push for Folding once again.

Is CPU folding still sorta dead? Cause I don't have a lot of GPUs that could do much or anything.

lcdguy

Folding Team
I re-setup the folding client on my systems and from what i can see there are currently only WU for COVID-19 for gpu's unfortunately.

clshades

I don't have a computer that can fold, but I for one would appreciate anyone in this community folding covid-19. My 5y/o daughter is very susceptible to Pneumonia.

H1N1 almost took her a couple years ago and left her with epilepsy. Getting sick leaves her vulnerable to seizures, she is however, fine on her medication when not sick.

TIA

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
Hey guys. Just a heads up that we are publishing a video in a few hours about how to use [email protected] to help with CORVID-19 research. It'll just be basic information about where to get [email protected], what it is and how to set up the client.

You should be aware though that Passcodes seem to be backlogged right now.

lcdguy

Folding Team
yes as well i know there were server issues with providing WU's not sure if that has been resolved yet or not, seems to be hit and miss.

sswilson

Staff member
Folding Team
For those of us who haven't folded in a while, old passcodes do work (if you're a packrat like me and have those kinds of things backed up on text files you haven't looked at in 5+ years... :) ), and I believe folks can still fold while they're waiting on a passcode, but while the work done will be the same, they won't get extra points for turning in WUs quickly.

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
You actually don't need your passcode as long as your User Name is still valid. In the new interface, just put in your User Name and Team Name and it'll log it.

Working on a 11760 WU right now which is Coronvirus (9405 points)

Latest posts

Twitter