What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

[email protected] for coronavirus treatment

BrainEater

Hehe...they should be....yes get folding setup.

My comment was for old members who stopped folding because cancer was too boring and electricity was too much. (wink)
LOTECH and myself have been holding this team together for the last 2 years.

:p
----------

This is a first.....My clients are all paused for no units !!
I'm told that currently [email protected] is crunching faster than the top 8 supercomputers on earth combined.
That's cool.

(y)

edit: where's my folding tags ?

Last edited:

sswilson

Staff member
Folding Team
Hehe...they should be....yes get folding setup.

My comment was for old members who stopped folding because cancer was too boring and electricity was too much.
LOTECH and myself have been holding this team together for the last 2 years.

:p
----------

This is a first.....My clients are all paused for no units !!
I'm told that currently [email protected] is crunching faster than the top 8 supercomputers on earth combined.
That's cool.

(y)

edit: where's my folding tags ?

edit: It's not obvious from what's showing in the box, that that's the directions on how to get a folding tag.

Last edited:

durocelis

I don't have a computer that can fold, but I for one would appreciate anyone in this community folding covid-19. My 5y/o daughter is very susceptible to Pneumonia.

H1N1 almost took her a couple years ago and left her with epilepsy. Getting sick leaves her vulnerable to seizures, she is however, fine on her medication when not sick.

TIA
I lost my 9yr old daughter to H1N1. She had seizures before that would rear their ugly head when she got sick. She had a growth spurt and her medication wasn't controlling them. She had a appointment with her neurologist in a couple days and her pediatrician couldn't give her the vaccine because of state regulations due to shortages. She wasn't feeling good went a laid down and had a seizure while face down and suffocated. VERY traumatic. Anyway I hope your daughter is well and stays that way. Stay on her meds like a hawk if they even start to slip a little. Seizures aren't scary in and of themselves but the unintended consequences of them are.

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
2pc's running full time (1070ti/7700k & 3900x/1080ti) and I'm only pulling in about 300k ppd. So much idle time on the GPU's :(

I guess thats a good thing. People are contributing more horse power than what they can keep up with, right? <3

@Arinoth I'm going to pass you tomorrow. You weakling. I'm now officially better than you in every way. Eat it.

Next up after that on the eat it list? @10e & @Soultribunal . Weaklings.

Soultribunal

Staff member
2pc's running full time (1070ti/7700k & 3900x/1080ti) and I'm only pulling in about 300k ppd. So much idle time on the GPU's :(

I guess thats a good thing. People are contributing more horse power than what they can keep up with, right? <3

@Arinoth I'm going to pass you tomorrow. You weakling. I'm now officially better than you in every way. Eat it.

Next up after that on the eat it list? @10e & @Soultribunal . Weaklings.
Send me a rig to fold on Sagath and I'll gladly assist. :)

-ST

clshades

I lost my 9yr old daughter to H1N1. She had seizures before that would rear their ugly head when she got sick. She had a growth spurt and her medication wasn't controlling them. She had a appointment with her neurologist in a couple days and her pediatrician couldn't give her the vaccine because of state regulations due to shortages. She wasn't feeling good went a laid down and had a seizure while face down and suffocated. VERY traumatic. Anyway I hope your daughter is well and stays that way. Stay on her meds like a hawk if they even start to slip a little. Seizures aren't scary in and of themselves but the unintended consequences of them are.
I'm really sorry to hear this, and I can't imagine how any of this made your feel other than anger and frustration. I have come to terms that it could happen and there's nothing I can do to stop it. Sorry I haven't replied sooner I haven't logged in for a while.

We did discover, with the last bout in the hospital, the meds she's on currently, metabolize in the liver and the antibiotics they gave her also metabolize in the liver. This caused her meds to stop working and started having seizures again. I honestly couldn't believe 3 doctors and 2 pharmacists missed that little gem. It won't happen again. Thanks for sharing.

Take care duro.

BrainEater

This is why we fold.
Do anything and everything.
-------
I'm starting to get more units....It's my understanding that BOINC and a couple others are doing SARS-CoV-2 units as well....I think we should stick with folding tho, cause they are upgrading fast......

(y)

Last edited:

Shadowmeph

ok I am going to set up it will only be cpu driven from my old PC but it is something at least I just need to remember how to set up Ugg foprgot the team number also figuring out for just setting up for COvid

Last edited:

stoanee

Folding Team
It has been a long time, got my desktop folding. Hard to remember tweaks, hope they are still relevant.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Twitter