What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Fallout 76

Arinoth

Staff member
It looks like it's a full PC game based on the teaser, we're headed to Virginia or West Virginia.

ipaine

We will know more on June 10th but what I have read is that this is a new full game and that it is coming to xbox, playstation and PC. Oh and some people are saying it is an online game, which to me would be a huge let down. And seems to fly in the face of Bethesda talking about how the single player game is not dead. But we will see in a week and a half.

Lysrin

hahaha Dwan'ed.

Get GPnet, fools!

Or better yet, Shaw regular internet and just ignore all that mumbo-jumbo :haha:

:haha:

Maybe it's just me, and I don't mean to be a wet blanket too much, but I was kind of expecting it to look better than that graphically. Maybe I'm just getting spoiled these days but that looked off to me somehow.

Arinoth

Staff member
:haha:

Maybe it's just me, and I don't mean to be a wet blanket too much, but I was kind of expecting it to look better than that graphically. Maybe I'm just getting spoiled these days but that looked off to me somehow.

I believe it may be running on the same engine as Fallout 4.

belgolas

Don't worry guys it is going to be Fallout Battleroyal. We all know Fallout Battleroyal is the true Fallout game we always wanted.

In all seriousness I hope this is a single player game and not some MMO or other bs. If the online part is a co-op mode added then I can see it being cool but if it is an MMO then I will not be interested.

Latest posts