What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Fallout: New Vegas

belgolas

Just beat the game on my first play. 53 hours as I did pretty much everything possible in one play. Awesome game. Now I am gonna play through totally evil muhahaha.

On2wheels

This was $29 with discount last weekend at d2d, anyone get it? I'm tempted to once steam puts it on sale but not if its still full of bugs.

DkRk

This was $29 with discount last weekend at d2d, anyone get it? I'm tempted to once steam puts it on sale but not if its still full of bugs.

I bought the $29 code at D2D, and then used it on Steam to get the game. I haven't encountered anything bad in terms of bugs, save for some weird problems with one of the guns, the 'Cowboy Repeater.' I've also had weird 'pops' of white light while navigating the landscape; neither issue is game-breaking at all.

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
Because it's a Steamworks game, you can get your activation code from D2D or another source, punch it in, and download it direct from Steam.

Perineum

Oh, so it's not Steam coming out with pricematching? Steam would decimate the competition if they let you pricematch......

Deeival

No price matching.

When you buy a Steamworks game (read: game has Steam achievements) from a retailer other than Steam they will simply give you a product key which you then enter in Steam and the game will be added to your library just like you bought it through the Steam store.

Keltron 3030

just seen the patch updates, but theres still lots of bugs. I'll post screenies later when home, but lets just say i found some brahmin where the really shouldn't be

Latest posts