What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Fan speeds, temperature...

omgwtf

Can someone tell me how to increase the speed of the (cpu fan and the other 2 chassis fans if that is possible)...I tried entering the bios, went to the power section but I couldn't modify the fan speed...

Pc Probe II says that my cpu's temperature is 47 and that's pretty high...

BALISTX

What I did with mine was installed Speed Fan and it was Fan 2 that was the CPU Fan in Speed fan and you can increase the speed percentage. Mine was stock at 40% and Increased to 65%, you can tell it is working cause the CPU fan speed in RPMs increased in the SpeedFan program plus I could hear the increase in speed.

sswilson

Staff member
Do you have cool&quiet disabled in the bios?

You might also want to check out the AMD site for the hotfix which brings the processor back up to full speed after it goes into power saving mode.

omgwtf

No, i have it enabled..
K1LLER_INSTINCT from where did you raised your fan speed ?
The speedfan says Speed01: 100% Speed02: 100% and so on, Fan1: 675000rpm Fan2:0rpm lol

Last edited:

BALISTX

Hmmmm it sounding more like a sensor issue on the motherboard. You have checked to ensure the CPU fan is spinning correct?

Latest posts

Twitter