What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Feedback on ROG Delta hesdset?

Izerous

Folding Team
Was looking at a bunch of headsets and most of the ones I looked at I was actually able to find video reviews from hwc which i really like with the back to back mic tests and other steps that are gone through. I found a few done by others on these but the testing wasn't of quite the same quality. Was wondering if anyone has played with a set of these.

Izerous

Folding Team
Get a stand alone mic and headphones. You will get a better experience

There is no question about that and I was looking at a standalone headset with a USB mic, looking for something newer than the Psyko Audio that still uses 3.5mm jacks so I can still leverage a sound card (if i don't just remove it) and a lot of other things even various wireless units as well.

The native USB-C however means it would work with my phone, work laptop, desktop without needing to remember to grab extra dongles etc.

Was even trying to read up on some high impedance headphones since my current sound card would support that but then it limits me to desktop usage only so I'm torn.

Twitter