What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Finally back

Exmortis

After a Vid card failure followed by a PSU failure that took out my Mobo, ram and my other vid card, I am back up and running.

New system is in the sig, will be using FAH CPU for my slow but steady OC testing, then will back to my GPU.

So after a very poor performing Jan, My Feb is going to be back to normal.

chrisk

Folding Captain
Nice rig you got going there again! Pretty crappy luck with your last rig though...PS take out the rest of your system? Electrical issues?

Exmortis

Yeah 12v rail is off the charts when i had it tested as was the 5v rail. Time, age and when I first got moved into my new apt. we had a bad brown out followed by a hard spiek that caused my lights to brighten, so I bought a UPS two days later, but three days too late, I am sure that it damaged my PSU and over that last year it declined to failure.

So far I am just so damn happy to be back up and running. My older Asus board, 4GB ram and AMD 6400+ x2 cpu in my old Lian li case go to a bud. he will be one happy dude.

Twitter