What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Finally Built!!!

sswilson

Staff member
Cool!!!!!

Nice to see when a plan comes together!!!!

Keep us posted on how it runs for you.

Sameer

Yes, in some cases the monitors are a bit too much. Maybe because I'm still getting used to them?

I will play around with OCing some more this week-end and keep you all posted. I'm hoping to break the 4GHz mark - stable. However, I don't have water cooling, so I doubt it.

cdn_Madrach

Yes, in some cases the monitors are a bit too much. Maybe because I'm still getting used to them?

I will play around with OCing some more this week-end and keep you all posted. I'm hoping to break the 4GHz mark - stable. However, I don't have water cooling, so I doubt it.

If you play FPS games Sameer could you run one on those monitors and post a pic? I would really like to see that. One monitor that size would be awesome and I'm curious to see if 2 would be better...overkill, or if the seem in the middle would be too bothersome. If you have time that is.:thumb: I'm thinking if I start saving for the next 4 or 5 years I might be able to build a currrent kickass build......or buy a new vehicle lol. Prices will probably be similar:doh:

Sameer

Give me a few days to set everything up and then I'll let you know how games perform.

rsnt

That's just AMAZING dude! I had to register to ask you a question though, did you have any problems installing the thermalright extreme? I've read reviews saying there was problems with the socket adapter due to the extra pips. I'm considering getting it for my next build (if I can't find a Sunbeam Tuniq tower 120)

Again wow, thats a clean SICK setup dude! jameel jeddan :D

EDIT: also, what fan did you get for it?

Last edited:

devsamra

What volatges are you on?

Hi Sameer

That's a real cool setup. What voltages are you running on for your overclock to 3.7G?

Latest posts