What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Finally Something DIFFERENT is Coming!

Gav

Administrator
Staff member
Folding Team

Tired of typical boxy PC cases? Well we've found something for you, a PC case that's completely different from the ordinary and thinks outside the dox. This is the Cooler Master MasterFrame 700, a PC case that can change from a tower into a test station or whatever else you want without any concern over things like airflow.

Written Review: https://hardwarecanucks.com/computer-cases/masterframe-700-review/

Last edited:

Lysrin

Certainly kudos for innovative design but not something I would look to build in. It's cool, but not practical enough for me.

FreeKnight

I'm surprised how much I like this one. Those wings could make hard tube a bit of a challenge if you're not really careful with your angles and fixing the frame in place. Cooler master is certainly doing more interesting things over the last year than they have in a while IMO.

II can imagine this on the wall behind my desk though, it'd be a damn cool look :unsure:

Izerous

Folding Team
I'd wall mount that without much concern of the weight I would just make sure all 4 holes hit wood even if that meant putting a board behind it to hit 2 studs then screw into the board. I'm trying to figure out how to wall mount the giant radiators I have so a wall mounted PC woudln't be out of place to match.

Some nano leafs or something similar above and below and could make a very interesting focal point.

Soultribunal

Staff member
... and then I can see my cat in it! :LOL: So as I said, cool but not practical for my household.

Literally this.

When I was GPU Folding back in the crazy days, my Cats would hang out around the back of the two towers that housed my 9800GX2's. Those things ran 100degrees folding, and they LOVED the heat.

If I got this case, I would have to lock it behind something to prevent the same thing.

-ST

Bond007

Innovative, but its a pass for me as well. I expect this to be expensive and only for people making showcase computers.

Latest posts

Twitter