What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Firefall Beta

headsh0t

Just got a beta invite this morning, I'll probably check it out in the next few days. Anyone else get an invite?

headsh0t

BETA SERVER STATUS: OFFLINE

Tests are currently scheduled for Wednesdays from 5pm to 9pm Pacific Time (01:00 - 05:00 +1 day GMT), and Saturdays from 11am to 3pm Pacific Time (19:00 - 23:00 GMT)

Servers are up in 20 mins are so.

headsh0t

They are opening to the beta up to 24/7 hours starting April 2nd. Now I can finally get some more playtime in! Also, they sent out a bunch of invites last week, and also gave me 2 to handout. They're already gone so don't ask :p

enaberif

They are opening to the beta up to 24/7 hours starting April 2nd. Now I can finally get some more playtime in! Also, they sent out a bunch of invites last week, and also gave me 2 to handout. They're already gone so don't ask :p

:ph34r: :clap: :bananafunky: :thumb:

Pabz0r545

If anyone happens to get any extra beta keys for this I wouldn't mind checking it out. Looks pretty fun and I'm not one to care for shooters.

Latest posts