What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Firefox won't remember info

Scart

For some reason Firefox won't remember site information, such as this very forum. I usually set it to remember me, but it doesn't remember any information. Facebook also used to remember my email, but now I have to type that in too.
Is something messed with my cookies?

Jake_HT

Go into your options in FF, (tools, options, privacy tab) and make sure your cookies from 3rd party are enabled. Also might want to put keep until they expire.. then go to security tab and check remember passwords.

Make sure if you use CCleaner or another cleaning program that it's not cleaning all your FF cookies.

Good luck!

WiseWilson

It happened to me to,right after I updated firefox. It turns out it just reset my noscript settings though and as soon as I started to enable the pages again, the stored passwords started popping up.

Scart

It happened to me to,right after I updated firefox. It turns out it just reset my noscript settings though and as soon as I started to enable the pages again, the stored passwords started popping up.
How do you do that?

Shadowmeph

you could have it setup to delete info on browser closing or some similar setting.

Twitter