What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

First upgrade since 2012

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
I'm not sure what to tell you, aside from the definite fact that the HDMI scaling slider section of the Radeon software UI does not appear. I have tried everything, including a full factory reset. I can only conclude that the APU's graphic functions are limited. I've contacted AMD support several times, and nobody seems to be able to confirm or deny that HDMI scaling should be possible with Radeon and this GPU.
I believe you're having a TV issue with overscan, and not a vega GPU issue. Try setting your TV to 'screen fit' or 'just scan' or 'native'. It could also be under 'game' mode or the like.

Essentially the TV needs to be 1:1 or its not going to work.

antoninb

I believe you're having a TV issue with overscan, and not a vega GPU issue. Try setting your TV to 'screen fit' or 'just scan' or 'native'. It could also be under 'game' mode or the like.

Essentially the TV needs to be 1:1 or its not going to work.
Sadly, there are no adjustments available on the TV that will accomodate (its that old!) and as previously stated, no HDMI scaling available in the video software. I've reverted back to my largest monitor (Samsung Syncmaster 2494) and all is fine.

MARSTG

the HDMI scaling slider section of the Radeon software UI does not appear. I have tried everything, including a full factory reset. I can only conclude that the APU's graphic functions are limited.
I am pretty sure that is a driver issue, introduced by the new drivers. It will be fixed in the next 2-3 driver releases.

Latest posts

Twitter