What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Flooding in the Fraser Valley?

sswilson

Staff member
I know we've got a lot of posters here from BC so I'm looking for some info from the source.......

How are things progressing on this front? There hasn't been a lot of news coverage on the national news.

G

It's has been warm this week in the Okanagan, so I assume the threat is down.

sswilson

Staff member
Thanks for the links.

I wasn't sure if it was public knowledge yet so I didn't mention my reason for the question....

Since it's mentioned in link # 6 I can say that I'm on standby for possible deployment if the need arises.

Thanks for the links.

I wasn't sure if it was public knowledge yet so I didn't mention my reason for the question....

Since it's mentioned in link # 6 I can say that I'm on standby for possible deployment if the need arises.

Thanks, we appreciate your help. :thumb: Hopefully the upper-ups have done enough preparedness planning.:shok: :doh:

sswilson

Staff member
Still watching this, but aside from the mudslide a couple of days ago there's not been much on the news.

Little bit concerned about the high temps coming up for next week in the interior.

G

Still watching this, but aside from the mudslide a couple of days ago there's not been much on the news.

Little bit concerned about the high temps coming up for next week in the interior.
You and me both, been hot as Heck here this last week, broke down and installed my AC units today as system temp were climbing to 48-49c:shok:
Then again it was 29.3c in my living room @ midnight lastnight.:angry2:

Latest posts