What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell Everything sold. Thanks for looking!

10e

For the greater good of the HWC, and my spurious altruism, I have these goodies for sale:

Conditions of Sale:

1) Item's condition will be described below as LNiB or BNiB, and any specific issues or deficiencies will be explained in this post. Items are tested prior to listing or prior to being shipped.

2) You have 5 days after reception to confirm item's operation. Everything is tested prior to shipping either formally or through use (ie. if a working pull). Warranty status will be described in this post. Electronic receipt copies can be provided for all items. If somehow an item failed, and was shipped, I will take care of it banana

3) I accept PayPal, EMT, or cold, hard ca$h. I'm in Markham near Hwy 7 and Markham Road. Items ship out of Markham, Ontario.

4) I ship within 24 hours of receiving a cleared payment, usually by Canada Post Expedited. If I get payment on a Friday night, the part will ship by Sunday afternoon, which means that parts will move Monday morning via Canada Post. For Paypal I wait until payment is cleared to avoid chargebacks and such.

I don't process EMTs until the shipment is ready to go. I will set up the shipment in Canada Post Venture One online tools, process the payment, print the label, e-mail/PM the tracking info, and take it in soon after.

-I can also receive e-mails on at 10e AT rogersdotcom :)

If there's anything in particular you need/want PM me, I may have it

Items for Sale:

Last edited:

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
Thread cleaned of old bumps & replies. Good seller here folks, fair prices and quick shipment when I've dealt with him.

Latest posts