What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

FOLDATHON - To Honor Adak

orion456

As some of you are aware Adak of Overclockers Forums passed away suddenly after an illness.

Team 32 invites friends and foes alike to fold in Adak's name to help us honor his dedication, his spirit, and his fierce drive to make all our forums a better place. Adak folded for many teams but considered Team 32 his home. Join us for a week of folding madness and let us try to send Adak shooting to the stars in points as well as spirit!

All details can be found here in the main thread over at Overclockers forum:

Foldathon - Adak to the stars - Overclockers Forums

the_cultie or orion456

LoTech

I'll be there.
By the way do we just change the passkey or do we have to change all 3, user name team # and passkey? I found it a bit confusing, seems like it said if not a member of the team just change passkey.

orion456

I'll be there.
By the way do we just change the passkey or do we have to change all 3, user name team # and passkey? I found it a bit confusing, seems like it said if not a member of the team just change passkey.
All 3

username = Adak
team = 32
passkey = as listed on the website

See you there!

MARSTG

Let me unlock my Athlon II X3 to quad core and will do some in Adak's memory.

mattydies

All 3

username = Adak
team = 32
passkey = as listed on the website

See you there!

And to change it back I re-enter my own info and it should be as easy as that? I'm brand new to FAH (A week or two - part time) but this seems simple enough...

I am formatting a few PC's first but I will throw down some WU's with my pair of 290x's for Adak. I don't know who Adak is but I saw some other users will be contributing so I decided to pitch in too. Seems like the spirit behind FAH / thing to do sort of thing.

Last edited:

LoTech

Well what a night. Those darn 8018's are gone for now. I'm backup and running for ADAK. Let the folding begin.

Latest posts

Twitter