What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

FOLDATHON - To Honor Adak

LoTech

Wow great goings on at OC. ADAK's points so far today is 7.8 million. Great work HWC and others lets rock and fold the week away and see how many we can put up in his memory.Way To Fold

LoTech

agreed turtle. Can't wait to see how it ends up this Saturday. I'm glad to see so much participation from all over the place. Now if I could just get my hands on say 3 really "cheap" 780's...sighWay To Fold for Adak guys!!!!!:canadianwave:

turtletrax

Banned
Rocking my two Titans, 5.0Ghz 3930K, GTX580 and a 4.5Ghz 3770K for him. Hasn't been 24/7, but decent points for part time :)

Tim_H

I'm in, just had a chance to change everything over. I'll be adding everything that I have on the shelf starting tomorrow as well.

orion456

This just awesome how many folders are lending a hand !! Adak is up to 16+ million ppd - the TOP folder in the world - GO ADAK GO !!

SwingOP3

I'm in, just had a chance to change everything over. I'll be adding everything that I have on the shelf starting tomorrow as well.
You bring some impressive power to the cause!

:clap: Thanks! :clap:

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Latest posts

Twitter