What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Folders, check your rigs!

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
Oh come on... it's winter time and the heat generated actually helps the room where the rigs are located - hmmm. Or is this what I say to She-Who-Must-Be-Obeyded... I totally understand.

If you do order it, that thing would be an amazing folder.

Eldonko

Oh come on... it's winter time and the heat generated actually helps the room where the rigs are located
Haha, that is my justification too. All these pcs keep my room nice and toasty. :biggrin: Then if my gf still give me crap I tell her I am helping to find cures for Alzheimer's disease, cystic fibrosis, emphysema, and cancer. Power bill is my donation, if it was only tax deductible!

Cptn Vortex

I'm surprised it is NOT tax deductable. Maybe when more people start doing it, it will gain a lot more recognition.

Eldonko

It should be but it is hard to prove that you are only running your pc to fold and who is to say exactly how much electricity you are using.

I guess they could do it in terms of WUs folded in the year and have tiers with different rebate levels.

belgolas

It should be but it is hard to prove that you are only running your pc to fold and who is to say exactly how much electricity you are using.

I guess they could do it in terms of WUs folded in the year and have tiers with different rebate levels.
I vote for that!

Cptn Vortex

I'm sure you can get away with 2 cores folding, and leave the rest for gaming. That's what I do!

EddieTO

Apparently that's what happens haha.. 1 SMP client running @9-10mins/frame vs 20mins/frame while gaming. I can't run dual linux clients w/o my system hanging. Sticking to a single windows client since i'm using my pc a lot for gaming @ video encoding in between contracts

Latest posts

Twitter