What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Folders, we have a challenge.

chrisk

Folding Captain
Although I am down and out on a lot.
Selling my AutoCross Car has preserved the most important and remaining rig in my basement.
Seeing as how I am somewhat coherant.
20K will come online tonight for the team I love the most.

See you all eventually my friends.

Dennis
20K looks good Dennis!

Supergrover

Last edited:

Soultribunal

Staff member
A little bird told me you should end up getting a little more than 20k:whistle:
:canadianwave:Soultribunal - User Summary - EXTREME Overclocking Folding @ Home Stats
How does that happen lol.
20k per week is about the best I will be able to manage with whats left of my gear.
Somethings bore too much sentimental value to be cast off, regardless of my situation.

I am far from 100%, but medicated enough to start living a little again.
Each day is one at a time.

ST
Dennis

Skyllz

Good luck in your recovery... from a fellow "cone crusher" from the MCO in Ottawa.

slntdth93

got my 8800 GT's up and running (but far from quiet :ph34r:)
Probably will post up thread for options on how to silence my video cards

Pelt

We don't need a contest around here to get the lads foldin' we just need a little incentive. Going to step it up a bit and get all my laptops folding with the SMP in the Virtual machine setup. It still won't be much but it should generate 5000ppd between the 3 machines, I hope.

chrisk

Folding Captain
We don't need a contest around here to get the lads foldin' we just need a little incentive. Going to step it up a bit and get all my laptops folding with the SMP in the Virtual machine setup. It still won't be much but it should generate 5000ppd between the 3 machines, I hope.
I would not fold on my laptop. The heat will be far too much, and may kill your machines.

I fold on my PS3, and have 4 GPU clients and 6 vmware going, but I don't let folding near my laptops.

kyle_L

well im back up and folding, only good for 5000 ppd but will be up to 15k ppd in a couple days and when my other computer arrives i should be around 25k ppd.

Latest posts

Twitter