What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Folders, we have a challenge.

curtispan

All I can contribute atm is my 8800gs pumping out 4000 ppd. Once I start work again, I'll try and grab a cheap am2 cpu and a 9600gs and set up a 2nd rig for folding.

ImmaPC

Alright alright! Got my i7 and my POS 4850 folding once again! No PPD rating yet, I'll update with a screenie tomorrow evening. I'm hoping for 10-12K PPD. Not a whole lot, but it's gonna shoot up sometime this year. Trying to decide between GTX 295 after this sale, or wait for the GTX 3 series. Hmm

As I said earlier I'll have at least 2 VM's folding 24/7, and I'll have the other two off for when I get home from school and feel like a small, low-quality Crysis session. Heck, I could probably get away with keeping 3 going 24/7.

Prof. Dr. Silver

Welcome back ImmaPC! Remember that any little bit helps! :)

As of now we are kicking TPU! *sses big time! With 823,176 points produced in the last 24 hours, we are going towards as fast overtake as they are (only) :shok: producing 695.000 points per day (. Let's step it up a notch or two and we should overtake them in no time!

WTF HWC! :canadianwave:

Nademon

Simply amazing effort HWC folders! I was looking at the PPD over the last 3 days and I had to do a double take. over 800k for the past 3 days...just fantastic! Looking forward to overtaking TPU so they can get a good look at our beaver tails!

silent1mezzo

I've got my 8800GT folding 100% I'm tryign to set up my CPU and then also tryign to get my 2nd rig up and folding...

Dead Things

He is a hardcore NCIX folder so probally will be going back to them I would say, at least he folds for a Canadian team.
Yeah, sorry guys. But I'll stick around to 1M before heading back home just to help out a bit with the challenge, and so that I don't feel like a total douche just for popping by for the contest.