What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Folders, we have a challenge.

Nademon

Maybe a noob question, but why is passing team TPU so important?
They called us "Filthy flannel wearing Canucks"

Reason enough for me to want HWC to be ahead of them and upwind so they can get a good whiff of our filthy flannel! :thumb:

BrainEater

Maybe a noob question, but why is passing team TPU so important?

I'll answer this honestly.

It's a good excuse to stop messing around and get the hardware I have doing something.

Passing team TPU isnt important , it's just something to rally behind , both our teams benefit from the competition , and so in the end , the science does too.

:thumb:

chrisk

Folding Captain
Its friendly competition (see my sig quote. Quoted individual is also a great HWCer who folds for TPU).

By friendly I mean really friendly. Their #1 folder Buck Nasty (~120K PPD) has been known to offer advice to help folks on here, as well as El Fiendo.

I was really helpful too...I posted a picture of flannel on their boards to show them what it looks like...

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
And a damn mighty fine picture I might add...

And yes, both Buck and El_fiendo are classy gentlemen.

kruzn4evr

Its friendly competition (see my sig quote. Quoted individual is also a great HWCer who folds for TPU).

By friendly I mean really friendly. Their #1 folder Buck Nasty (~120K PPD) has been known to offer advice to help folks on here, as well as El Fiendo.

I was really helpful too...I posted a picture of flannel on their boards to show them what it looks like...
Now THATS what I call Canadian!....way to go chris!:haha::thumb:

FiXT

Hall of Fame
Theorectically with current PPD numbers the way they are, we should be RIGHT on TPU's bottom in 6.4 days, though I think by then, they will be at 55 and us at 57

WTF!

Latest posts

Twitter