What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

[email protected] thread. Updated as necessary - _dangtx_

Silvgearx

its a cheap mans board is all i said. and it suits your style and i a sure most of us would agree :thumb:

looking forward on your rig with 2x gtx 260 + 2x 8800gt

and i might start a:

5ilvgearx [email protected] too :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

bwm

Damit, I wish I had all my smilies uploaded *bangs head*

_dangtx_

Banned
its a cheap mans board is all i said. and it suits your style and i a sure most of us would agree :thumb:

looking forward on your rig with 2x gtx 260 + 2x 8800gt

and i might start a:

5ilvgearx [email protected] too :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
u man
u!! :p

kyle sold his board so only 2 gpus..and i frikkin need a cooler and a certain someone sold his 8800gt with such a cooler fer me 260
that bastuge
him to hell and back :D

oy bm we need them fold icons things....can ya link em sumwhere? like upload to imageshack or something

edit fold=

Last edited:

bwm

fold u man fold u!! :p

kyle sold his board so only 2 gpus..and i frikkin need a cooler and a certain someone sold his 8800gt with such a cooler fer me 260 fold that bastuge fold him to hell and back :D

oy bm we need them fold icons things....can ya link em sumwhere? like upload to imageshack or something
U mean the red cog thingie. Sure, no problem. Until the pouses back at the old place find out, but not much chance of that because I'll host it.

bwm

I'd like to see this one added too, but its up to Gav, I think. Seems harmless but fun